Benefits of Giving
When you make a generous gift to the Sacramento Philharmonic Orchestra, you are making music possible in diverse venues throughout our community and in the schools where thousands of young people participate in our high quality Community Engagement initiatives. Your gift will be acknowledged in our concert programs (unless you wish to remain anonymous). Your giving level may also entitle you to other benefits and privileges. For more information, contact Jasmin Hakes at the Philharmonic Orchestra at (916) 732-9045, extension 108 or email@example.com .
- The Sacramento Metropolitan Area ranks #25 nationally in population and is the nation’s #20 media market. There is no region in the country of comparable size that does not host an active, successful, professional symphony orchestra.
- According to the Sacramento Area Commerce and Trade Organization (SACTO), peer metro areas include Portland, Austin, Phoenix, Denver and Seattle. Orchestras serving those regions have annual budgets from $12M-$24M. The Sacramento Philharmonic’s annual budget is $1.4 Million.
- Over 43,000 free concert tickets have been provided for students and the economically disadvantaged.
- Our highly trained professional musicians and educators serve more than 5,000 students each year through the Philharmonic’s Community Engagement and Education initiatives.
- The Philharmonic was one of 30 professional orchestras nationwide chosen to partner with Carnegie Hall’s Weill Music Institute to bring Link Up, a year-long interactive music education program, to 3rd-5th graders in underserved communities. This initiative is offered free to children in participating schools and culminates in a concert performed with the orchestra.
- Except for minor expenditures for music rental and occasional guest artists, money raised here is SPENT in the Sacramento region.